Monday, April 2, 2012

Weekends ROCK!

The weight has been coming off very slowly.  I stick to the diet religiously from Monday thru Thursday but pretty much cheat on the weekends.  Probably why I'm loosing so slowly. However, because I "cheat" each weekend, I never really feel like I'm depriving myself. I think a lot of people get discouraged because they miss eating certain foods.  I, on the other hand look forward to it.  When Monday rolls around I fast until dinner. I know this sounds like a strange way to loose weight but it seems to work for me.  Don't get me wrong. I don't binge or anything. I just allow myself to eat whatever, as long as I don't over eat.  So far I've dropped one size and I feel happy about that. I'd like to loose another pant size before the wedding. That is my goal. I think everyone in my family is using the wedding as their goal too.  This is a big event for us. First wedding on my side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment