Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Do size 10 Jeans Count?

Well I wanted to get into a size 10. That was my first goal and I am happy to say I made it. However, a size 10 jean does not mean a size 10 pair of slacks or dress.  It just means that I was able to zip-up my old jeans. But, I'm happy about that.  I've lost about 7 lbs so far. I am suppose to weigh in on friday. I'm scared because I haven't lost anything in almost 2 weeks.  I suppose I should be positive and be satisfied that I didn't gain any weight either.  Thursday I start my hunt for a Mother-of-the-Bride dress.  I'll need to locate that girdle and pair of support hose!  I honestly HATE shopping. I wish someone would tell my husband how lucky he is to be married to me!  I am beginning to get sick of low-fat food. I am beginning to DESPISE salads.  I want a piece of fried fish loaded with tartar sauce. Oh, and french fries smoothered in vinegar and ketchup.  Why does all the yummy stuff have to be so bad for you?  And why  does all the healthy stuff soon begin to taste like cardboard!?  I hope this is a passing phase or else I am going to be in trouble. I feel my will-power slowly slipping away.  I need to re-focus. My daughter's wedding is in 6 months and at the rate I loose weight, that does not give me much time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment