Friday, October 7, 2011

Big Butt!

Well I was wicked busy today and a bit stressed out with all the phone calls I had to make concerning my daughters wedding, SO I really didn't get a chance to eat that much and now I'm STARVING! Even though I had my usual lunch salad with cottage cheese and 2 cups of homemade chicken soup for dinner, I know that wasn't enough and now I am climbing the walls with another sugar craving! I think I'll make a cup of tea. That always seems to curb my hunger. I was too distracted to even remember to put the pitcher of water out. I think I only had a cup of coffee and a bottle of water today. That is NOT good.  I will try to make up the fluid loss tonight before I hit the sack.  I didn't ride the bike either. I suppose I could get really down on myself, but I won't. The day wasn't a total loss because I didn't over-eat.  So I will focus on making tomorrow a better success.  Gotta keep moving forward...refuse to look back. There's nothing there but a big Butt anyway!   Until tomorrow.......

4 comments:

  1. Dina,
    you need to start you day off right, eat breakfast, (high in protein)within an hour of waking up. When you are hungry,(FOR SNACK) you should eat a protein bar. eating less carbs will keep your insulin controlled and you will not crave the sugar. When you get a few minutes, call me and we can discuss the meal plan that I was put on. I still have access to purchase all the high protein items for this meal plan. I look forward to talking with you and stay strong! nothing taste as good as thin feels!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to that last line. Ok here's the deal. My body does not want too much protein. I've tried it before and it actually makes me feel sick and nauseous. I am being more careful with the carbs. The cereal I eat is high in fiber and protein plus I eat it with a alf cup skim milk. I love vegetables. I have always preferred them to meat. I can't eat nuts because I am allergic to them. Weight watchers has always worked for me in the past and it's the ONLY diet I could easily tolerate. Other diets have made me either feel sickly or weak especially high protein , low carb diets. I think each persons body functions differently. The sugar craving usually takes two weeks to work itself out and then it disappears completely. I am open to different ideas as long as they are more balanced. Also, because of my stomach, the thought of eating within a couple of hours makes me sick. Literally! I wish I felt like that all day long!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to say the thought of eating within a few hours of waking up.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. What kind of protein bar? Are there any low fat ones?

    ReplyDelete