Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Blog #19.

So last night was pretty ok. I actually stayed within my points even with the cherry pie whispering my name. Today I am in lots of pain and need to take my pain meds. I tend not be as hungry while in pain so I guess you could call that a positive. Tonight I will make a chicken stir fry with basmati rice. Please keep in mind that I cook for a large family so you can cut the ingredients in half.

Chicken tenders( you can marinate the chicken for a few hours if u have the time)
Teriyaki marinade or soy sauce mixed with a little brown sugar
Bag of frozen broccoli florets
Can of water chestnuts
Can of baby corn
Can of bean sprouts
Sesame seeds
( feel free to substitute or add different vegetables)

Sauté chicken in a little marinade until cooked. Drain and Set aside
Cook all the veggies using the marinade also. Cook until aldente.
Mix chicken with veggies and serve over some rice. Garnish with sesame seeds
Delicious, nutritious and low fat.

So how are you all doing? You know who you are

1 comment:

  1. check this link out peeps.
    http://www.kriskris.com/junk-food-addiction/

    ReplyDelete