Tuesday, February 7, 2012

#23 It's a beautiful morning.

Well yesterday was a success. I stayed well within my points and I feel much better.  I think fasting the first two meals was a good idea. It gave my body time to recuperate from all the junk I fed it the night before.  For dinner I made a big pot of Chicken Soup.  I'll eat that again tonight. I could eat it all week if it lasted that long. However, with 5-6 people living in this house, food doesn't stick around that long. 
I am currently in a flare-up of Lyme disease. It really sucks the energy from me. My muscles and joints are in pain all day and night. I went to see my Lyme Doctor and he started me on some Chinese herbs. I am glad that there are some conventional docs who chose to use unconventional methods.  I've used them in the past and they do work. It can be a rough road in combatting the little buggers but I know eventually I'll feel good again. You never really get rid of Lyme if it wasn't caught early enough.  Anyway, today I feel good about my diet. Hopefully tonight I will be able to stick to it because I will be getting together with some friends again. That can always be a challenge. I'll let you know how I make out when faced with all those goodies.....

No comments:

Post a Comment